Documents are collected here from meetings. You might like to check the topic Groups pages.
Presentation and Notes from 27 January 2015
- NPC 270115 Housing , heritage & design Visionette
- NPC270115 InfraWellbeing
- please email chiddnp@gmail .com if you have questions or comments.
- Summary: Richard Hogsflesh spoke for just a few minutes:
- The elephant in the room is housing. We heard about the village boundary (the Map – see below – dated April 2002 was discussed) and most people agreed that the boundaries could be improved by joining up the two parts of the village and slightly extending the boundary to allow small developments in gardens at the edges of the village. Most at the meeting also believe that developments should be ‘in keeping’ with the local style – The Oaks development adjacent to the village hall is an example. There is plenty of detail to be discussed, and the Neighbourhood Plan should try to provide a broad framework that can remain valid for 10-15 years which can be used to evaluate each proposal… and guide the process with Chiddingfold PC and Waverley BC.
- Infrastructure is such a broad topic. We heard about a safe crossing for the A283 at The Crown, with a central refuge, and although this is already in the pipeline, more measures can be included in the Neighbourhood Plan to prioritise the things that we, the residents of Chiddingfold would like to see for the future. But we need to gather evidence and produce data and maps to back up the plan. Click Here for dates of events.
Presentations from 26 November 2014
- NPChidd261114-JED-timetable-questions for web
- npChidd261114 TF Housing Heritage visionette
- NPChidd 261114_RH Employment- local business thoughts
- NPChidd261114 RH_Employment and Local Services
- NPChidd261114_KR_Sustainability Working Group Visonettes and Objectives
Presentations from 29 October 2014
- Introduction – Timetable and questions NPChidd291014 RH timetable+questions
- Feedback and findings so far (Autumn 2014) NPChidd291014LC_Consultation feedback
- Infrastructure and Wellbeing NPChidd291014LC InfraWellbeingMtg
- Recreation, Culture and Sustainability NPChidd291014 KR Sustainability Recreation
- Housing, Heritage and Design NPChidd291014TF_Housing , heritage _ design
- Business Questions (see slide 4) NPChidd291014 RH Business issues
(The Community page has been a bit of a damp squib, so it is no longer being used.)
( you will need to have a Google Account – Click here to find out how to create yourself one)